Hairstylist in Elk River
Are you ready to join a fun, family of fantastic stylists that allows you to shine on day one? Fantastic Sams is thriving and always looking for great stylists no matter where you are in your career. New to the industry? We have clients waiting to meet you! Experienced? Build a strong request base, appointments are available! Stalled at your current salon? Fantastic Sams gives you guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission potential!
Our full-service salons have a loyal guest base that is backed up with targeted marketing, which means right from the start you have clients who want your talents. Fantastic Sams is a full-service salon with diverse clientele who is looking for colors, haircuts, perms, waxes, styles, and treatments!
Did you know that Fantastic Sams is a nationally recognized name and Minneapolis is the top market in the country. But each salon is independently owned, so you also get the benefits of working for a community-oriented culture that’s all about support and loyalty.
If you’re looking for a salon with strength and security, then you have found your future salon home with us here at Fantastic Sams. Take Advantage of Fantastic Benefits!
- Flexible hours – part time, full time, and everything in between!
- NO chair rental fees
- NO hidden fees for color or product usage
- Tuition reimbursement - $5,000 paid towards your student loans
- Free technical training in cut, color, texture, and business support
- High-quality product lines - earn 20-30% commission
- Career guidance and potential for growth – we even have stylists that have moved into ownership
- Annual stylist appreciation event to celebrate you!
- New hires receive a sign on gift - choice of tool to help in your career
- Guaranteed base pay with strong commission structure – on average $30 - $40 an hour*
- Gorgeous Modern Salons*
- Retirement savings plans*
- Paid Time Off*
- Life and short-term disability insurance*
- Health Care, Vision, and Dental plans*
- Busy color salons – color lines vary from salon to salon
- Master Senior Stylist Programs*
*Salons are independently owned and operated so be sure to ask the salon you’re applying to about their current benefits packages!
Participating salons only. Salons are independently owned and operated, benefits and pay structure may vary. Minnesota Cosmetology License is required to work as a hairstylist in the state of Minnesota. Accepting cosmetology student inquiries. Not intended for current Fantastic Sams Cut & Color hairstylists. ©2022 Fantastic Sams Franchise Corp. www.FantasticSams.com.
Assistant Hairstylist, Hair Stylist/Artist, Hair Stylist/Salon, Hairstylist/Barber, Hair Artist, Hair Cutter, Beautician, Licensed Hair Stylist, Hair Specialist, Salon Manager, Salon Owner, Cosmetologist Instructor, Barber, Salon, Men's Salon, Upscale Salon, Men's Hair, Cosmetology, Men's Concept, Hair Salon, Hair Stylist, Hairstylist, Salon Stylist, Stylist, Hair, Cosmetologist, Haircut, Hairdresser, Salon for Men, Men's and Boys Concept Salon, Haircutter, Barber Shop, Barbershop, Cutter, Cut, Supercuts, Great Clips, Regis, Paul Mitchell, Smart Style, Master Cuts, Floyds, Finleys, Knockouts, Boardroom, Tune Ups, 18/8, Fantastic Sams, SportClip, Sportsclips, Ulta, JC Penny