Salon Receptionist - Buffalo - Cosmetology Student
The Salon Receptionist is our hair salon's first point of contact. In this position you will be responsible for making appointments, checking in guests, and selling additional services and products. Fantastic Sams Salon in Buffalo is LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO
- Is a Cosmetology student or is interested in becoming a Cosmetologist and wants to learn more;
- Has drive, ambition, and an outgoing personality;
- Displays professionalism;
- Has a passion for sales;
- Can be assertive and confident selling services & products;
- Is a creative thinker to help with in-salon promotions;
- Is organized and calm during busy periods;
- Enjoys speaking to people and suggestive selling.
- Cosmetology student or planning to start cosmetology school
- Age 18 or older with a high school diploma or a GED;
- Experience working with the public/customer service;
- Experience in sales;
- Basic computer knowledge including e-mail, Word & Excel;
- Able to work on nights and Saturdays;
- Able to accurately and efficiently handle monetary transactions.
FRONT DESK TASKS WILL BE
- Greet guests as they arrive at the salon;
- Suggest services and products at check-in;
- Answer the salon phone;
- Schedule walk-in Guests as well as future appointments.;
- Accurately estimate wait times & ensure Guests are comfortable;
- Resolve Guest concerns as they arise;
- Accurately and efficiently check out Guests;
- Develop and maintain in-salon promotional materials and retail display
If you desire the challenge and rewards that a salon career offers and meet the requirements above, please apply.
Salons individually owned and operated, benefits and pay may vary.